Great value

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The next bit

The plants were all friends and enjoyed chatting together as they soaked in the sun’s rays on their leaves and petals, and soaked up the water and minerals through their roots. These plants slowly grew, and they were usually very happy and content.


It was a cool spring morning in the garden, when a beautiful butterfly landed softly on one flower, and then another, flitting from blossom to blossom. She woke a little buttercup that piped up, “Hello, you are such a beautiful butterfly! What is your name, and where did you come from?”

“I am Bacia and I came from a field far away. I like to fly around, meeting new flowers and seeing many beautiful and different things as I travel from field to garden to park. Have you ever seen a park, with children playing and laughing, and big people strolling around? Have you ever seen a field, with grass and flowers that grow freely?”

“No.” said the flower, a little sadly. “I have never left this garden. I have never seen a park or a field.”

“Oh, my,” The butterfly replied. “Well, I can’t stay around too long. I have many more places to go before the end of the day. I will see you again. Goodbye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment, i will learn from each and every one. good or Bad